We couldn’t believe it when we realized that Potato Salad could be dairy free and Whole30 complient. You could make this whole recipe on prep day, but we have divided it up because you won’t have any left, to go with your Flank Steak dinner, if you do.
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika or smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dried chives ( I used 2 Green Onions)
- 1/2 tsp fresh chopped, or dried dill
- 3/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
Combine, store, label and refrigerate
- 1 1/2 lbs small red skinned potatoes. Scrubbed and cut into cubes.
- 8 slices bacon. Cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch scallions. Light and dark green parts. Thinly sliced
Store above separately. Label and refrigerate.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and carefully add the potatoes, return to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes or until fork tender (they should be soft, but not so soft that they’re falling apart)
- Drain the potatoes and let bring to room temperature.
- When cool, combine potatoes, bacon, crumbled bacon and ranch dressing.
- Garnish with more scallions and bacon or fresh dill if desired. Enjoy this potato salad on the side of your Flank Steak or Jalapeño Turkey Burgers.
Dinner is served! This was yummy paired with our flank steak. I will also admit, it was just as good standing in the kitchen when I need a quick bite of something to snack on.
Katie and Judy